Podcasts are a great way to strengthen your knowledge, gain insight on specific topics, or to simply be encouraged in your faith. Listening to podcasts is one of our favorite ways to get an inside view on highly influential people’s hearts, and a look into everyday people’s journeys too. These top 10 Christian podcasts for women are sure to give you an enjoyable way to pass the time, while learning and growing in your faith as well!
1. “That Sounds Fun” podcast with Annie F. Downs - Annie Downs is a highly sought after speaker and best selling author in today’s women’s ministry. She describes her podcast as more like a coffee date with friends, as she sits down with some of her favorite people twice a week, to share what’s on her heart.
2. “It Is For Freedom” podcast with Holly Myers - In this podcast, Holly Myers seeks to share the stories of women who have found freedom in their lives from various things. From body image, addiction, health issues, and much more, this podcast is relatable and moving for women of all ages.
3. “Behind the Bliss” podcast with Mary Scott and Rachel Awtrey - With encouraging guests from all walks of life, and topics such as marriage, entrepreneurship, and health, this podcast is sure to encourage and convict you. Mary and Rachel aim to “meet you in your mess” through whatever you’re going through, encouraging you all the way through it!
4. Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast - We all know and love Proverbs 31 Ministries, and their podcast is wonderful! On each episode, a staff member or close friend of the ministry shares something they have learned and their vantage point, in hopes of helping others grow. This podcast is geared towards women from their early adult years and up.
5. “The Happy Hour” with Jamie Ivey - Jamie Ivey aims to encourage and relate with her listeners like they are her girlfriends enjoying a good conversation. Each week, Jamie brings on a guest to talk about a plethora of topics that women can identify with. You will be sure to look forward to her new episodes every week.
6. “Set Apart Girl” with Leslie Ludy - In this weekly podcast, Leslie Ludy talks about embracing Christlike femininity in all areas of life. Whether she’s talking about friendships, marriage, your job, parenting, or another relatable topic, you are guaranteed to get a newfound perspective on living according to God’s word for your life!
7. “She Proves Faithful” podcast with Lauren Hlushak - Pastor’s wife and mother of two, Lauren shares her heart on learning “truth and encouragement to live Gospel-centered lives everyday”.
8. “Middays” with Susie Larson - Susie is a respected author and speaker. In her podcast, her goal is to have practical conversations that bring scripture to life to help you live out your convictions and passionately walk with Christ.
9. “Dressed for Battle” with Tarah-Lynn Saint-Elien - In this fashion and faith-based podcast, Tarah-Lynn seeks to share stories of “warrior women” to equip you with the armor you need to fight your battles in life!
10. “Revelation Wellness” hosted by Alisa Keeton - This podcast merges faith and exercise to build you up in every way! Alisa Keeton, the host, describes her podcast as a way to work out your mind, body, and spirit to keep it holy and strong!
We hope that this list of the top 10 Christian podcasts for women help encourage and equip you in various areas of your life! If you start listening and you are enjoying any of them in particular, let us know in the comment section of this blog post!