2 Timothy 1:7, "For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and a sound mind."
Beloved Daughter of God,
When all the world around us is uncertain, fearful, chaotic, you still have the hope of the world. I want to remind you today of a few things that maybe you have forgotten, or been distracted from thinking because all the noise buzzing around you is contrary to this:
1. Your Daddy is God Almighty, the One who created all things with a breathe, who is the Alpha and Omega, and sees all things from beginning to end. And He's a good good Father.
2. You have a risen Savior who beat death itself and bought your salvation and freedom which is constantly available by faith through grace.
3. You are not alone, but have the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead living in you to be your comforter, teacher, protector, helper.
4. You are loved far beyond what your mind can even fathom and the peace you constantly need is only one breath, one thought, one turning back to Jesus away.
5. You are not unarmed in this battle, but have so many weapons right at your disposal...the Armor of God, the Word of God, faith, hope, joy, love, your spoken words, brothers & sisters in Christ, and so much more.
Don't let this world control your thoughts...because what you think on will turn into words, then actions, then your path in life. Be wise and use common sense, but keep your eyes on Jesus. Don't have the mindset of a victim, but have one of a victor. And pray. Use the gift God gave you to pray. Pray bold prayers. Pray prayers of faith. If you see someone down, give them the gift of encouraging words to lift them up. If you see someone sick, pray a bold prayer of healing. I know that might be very uncomfortable, but come on just do it! You, dear daughter, were born for such a time as this. Rise up, take courage and do it!
And know that Hidden Truth is here to support you and empower you as well. We want to continue to equip you with God's promises around your neck, on your ears, wrist or keys. Look upon God's Word often and claim it out loud. This is the most powerful thing we can do daily! Partering with belief that God's Word is your promise. Even if it's hard to swallow or see how it will be fulfilled, claim it until you see it happen. We are in this together! We are the body of Christ! And that's a powerful unstoppable one at that!
Your Sister in Christ, Ashley